GOVERNMENT OF INDIA, MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
RAILWAY RECRUITMENT BOARDS 2019
CENTRALISED EMPLOYMENT NOTICE NO. CEN 01/2019
FOR NON TECHNICAL POPULAR CATEGORIES (NTPC)
GRADUATE & UNDERGRADUATE POSTS
IMPORTANT DATES & TIME
|Date of Publication in RRB websites||28.02.2019|
|An opening of online registration of Applications||01.03.2019 at 16.00 hrs.|
|The closing of online registration of Applications||31.03.2019 at 23.59 hrs.|
|Closing Date & Time for Payment of Application Fee
|(a) Online (Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card/UPI)||05.04.2019 at 23.59 hrs.|
|(b) SBI Challan||05.04.2019 at 15.00 hrs.|
|(c) Post Office Challan||05.04.2019 at 15.00 hrs.|
|Final submission of Applications||12.04.2019 at 23.59 hrs.|
|1st Stage Computer Based Test (CBT)||Tentatively scheduled
June to September 2019
Dates for CBTs and other stages of the recruitment process shall be intimated from time
to time through the websites of the Railway Recruitment Boards (RRB Mumbai) as listed at
Para-20.0 of this Notice.
Online applications are invited by Indian RRB from eligible Indian Nationals and other nationals
as brought out at Para 4 of this CEN for the posts of Non-Technical Popular Categories
(NTPC) i.e. Junior Clerk cum Typist, Accounts Clerk cum Typist, Junior Time Keeper, Trains
Clerk, Commercial cum Ticket Clerk, Traffic Assistant, Goods Guard, Senior Commercial
cum Ticket Clerk, Senior Clerk cum Typist, Junior Account Assistant cum Typist, Senior
Time Keeper, Commercial Apprentice and Station Master in various Zonal Railways and
Production Units of Indian Railways. Applications complete in all respect should be
submitted ONLINE to the chosen Railway Recruitment Board (RRB Mumbai) till 23.59 hrs. of 12.04.2019.
DETAILS OF VACANCIES AT A GLANCE
Under Graduate Posts with Minimum Educational Qualification of 12th (+2 Stage) or its equivalent examination and Age between 18 to 30 Years as on 01.07.2019.
|Sl.||Name of the post||Level in||Initial||Medical||Total Vacancies|
|No.||7th CPC||pay (Rs.)||Standard||(All RRBs)|
|1||Junior Clerk cum Typist||2||19900||C-2||4319|
|2||Accounts Clerk cum Typist||2||19900||C-2||760|
|3||Junior Time Keeper||2||19900||C-2||17|
|5||Commercial cum Ticket Clerk||3||21700||B-2||4940|
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION
- Candidates ought to make sure that they possess/fulfill all eligibility conditions prescribed for the post(s) as on the limit of on-line registration i.e.
as on 31.03.2019.CANDIDATES anticipating FINAL RESULTS OF PRESCRIBED instructional QUALIFICATION shouldn’t APPLY.
- Before filling up the net application, candidates ar suggested to completely scan all the directions and data within the CEN out there on the websites of RRBs.
- Candidates ar suggested to go to solely official websites of the RRBs as indicated at Para , 20.0of this CEN and be terribly careful regarding pretend websites and job racketeers.
- Candidates ought to have their own mobile variety, valid & active personal email id and keep them active for the complete length of enlisting as RRBs shall send all enlisting connected
communications solely through SMS and email until the enlisting is totally over.
RRBs won’t entertain any request for modification of mobile variety and email address at any stage.
- Applications ar to be submitted on-line solely and thru the RRB websites solely as listed at Para twenty.0.
One application solely is needed to be submitted to elect|the chosen} RRB for all its notified posts during this CEN for that selected RRB.
Candidates can apply to only one RRB.
Application to over one RRB, can result in rejection of all the applications.
Any decide to submit over one application by a candidate against this CEN shall lead to disqualification and debarment.
- Candidates ar needed to travel through the Post Parameter Table and Vacancy Table and ascertain their eligibility.
Only thenceforth, the candidates ought to exercise choices for the RRBs and post(s) at intervals the chosen RRB as per their eligibility.
The selection of RRB once exercised shall be final.
- Eligibility of the candidates are thought-about solely on the strength of the knowledge stocked within the on-line Application.
Candidates needn’t send printouts of application or Certificates or copies to RRBs involved by post.
If at any stage of enlisting or thenceforth, it’s found that any info stocked by the candidate in his/her application is false/incorrect or the candidate has suppressed any
relevant info or the candidate doesn’t satisfy the eligibility criteria for the post(s), his/her drive are rejected immediately.
Official Notification from @http://www.rrbmumbai.gov.in – RRB Mumbai
|Name of Posts||Vacancies Notified for RRB Mumbai||CEN||Closing Date|
|NTPC Graduate & Undergraduate Posts||CLICK HERE TO VIEW DETAILED NOTIFICATION||01/2019||31/03.2019|
|JE, JE (IT), DMS and CMA Posts||CLICK HERE TO APPLY||03/2018||–|